Iowa BPA launches statewide MIDDLE SCHOOL BOWLING program
• Will start Feb. 14, 2019 for 6-8 week program
• Includes Middle School State Tournament March 2, 2019
• Eligible 5th - 8th grade youth bowlers may join.
• Weekly practice and matches vs. other schools
• Prepares youth for High School bowling programs.
• This is a paid lineage program.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-255-0808 for details
International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame
And the 2018 winner is….drum roll please…. Warrior Lanes in Waukee, owned by Kristy Morse and Brad Basart.
New prize for 2019 is a trip to Bowl Expo in Las Vegas, NV June 2019.
How do you win? Be an active BPAA Smart Buy program user and use more than anyone else. One usage per season counts. This prize can go to you as a proprietor (plus all the Smart Buy savings) or you can pass it on to your best customer as a VIP prize. If there is a tie as of April 1st, we will draw for the winner.